Bloghoppin.
Being single is not bad after all, feelin free and easy. I guess i'm used this life. Yeah, I do admire those in love, feelin loved and pampered and sometimes, i do feel like relyin on a shoulder. =)
Well, not being attached is great, do not have to think how the other party feels and care. Havin friends around me, supporting and cheerin up each other. Some flashbacks on my mind now.
Was out with june jus now watchin movie, snakes on the plane. My heart nearly fainted. It was gross- but definately worth the money. Chatted about the past durin secondary schools. I think we used to be childish and dumb but then who was not durin secondary school when we were stil young. =) Found out a recent news about our ex-sch teacher in bm. Kinda shockin and pitiful for him.
Yesterday, went to facial and meet up some of my sec sch friends. We had dinner at Marina square, billy bombers. After that, we went clubbin at Indochine. Take note: i'm not 18 yet. =X Hahahx. For a first timer like me in there, it was a pretty experience. Had some beer. Alritex, its not so bad after all. Foreigners-hmm, maybe i go down deeper-Caucasians. They are very open, guess singaporeans are not so darin. Played Zhong ji mi ma. Hahhaa. It was exciting and fun, luckily i din not kena. The guys went to dance and the girls sit back and watched them. Its weird to see close friends dance. Jux feel weird. Hahhax. I guess we grown up. I love how old friends meet up, sit around, chat about the past =)
Oh yeah. i saw azman. stupid him, squeeze my arms =(
All right, shall stop. =) goin to NUS tomolo. take care =P
❤ with love 10:58 PM.