<body>


Monday, November 27, 2006

Wheez..back to blog
i think my blog is dead. LOL..self entertain
decided to revived it after alot of thoughts in my mind! Hahahax
oh yeah. I'm eighTEEN on 12 nov! finally. =) Hahhax
Great thanks and love to those who celebrate my pre and actual birthdays with me and those well-wishes. Deeply-appreciated in my heart. =)
Actually, the turning of eighteen makes me think alot in my life. I wish to do alot of things but some are just beyong my limits. I'm gettin more emo-ed. Save me! Haahahx. Sometimes i will just stare blankly outside thru the bus window. Thoughts will just flitter flutter to my minds. EMO ME!
Few weeks ago, we were asked to choose either IHP or IAP. i choose IAP with xinxian. Pray hard we both can get in =)
Time past super fast, was blog-hoppin just now and realised that my juniors have already finish their 'O's. Good luck to them. Join NP! Heez. Double luck to my cousin who is also taking her 'o' this year. Hope you get thru it.
I need to catch some sleep already. I need to dream. Hahax. Nights!

❤ with love 12:48 AM.

Profile

Renqi
the stage of 20-ties
12 Nov
Tagboard



Loves
▪ Family
▪ Friends
▪ Everyone!
Music
全世界都停電 Tank
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem