Stucked in my projects. Decided to come and blog to relieve some stress! Arr..all my ugly pimples comin out. I dun wann~gosh!
This week super busy la, no time for me to breathe, dwa and ecad projects came together. Mind you, both are big projects and that visual studio program is forever lagging and slow. Open house also fall on this week, haiz, shouldn't have involve myself in open house if know that tis week got super lots assignments. I think i multi-task well or even triple-task. =)
Been a listenin ear to my friends these few weeks lately, shared problems and advice, i dun wish any of my friends to be sad or unhappy. Let it out =)
I'm happy with my life, i will jux make another milestones in 2007 for something, something i haven think of. =) heez.
Oh yeah, festivals are comin out! especially. cny, which i awaited long, a festival where my family and relatives will gather tog, i wanna get hongbaos, get more new clothes, eat pineapple tarts! i wanna see the looks of my little nieces and nephews, i wonder how they grown up to, kinda one year never see them =P
Miss the cheerful and hyperactive felicia, forever laughin and jumpin ard.
Miss the sweet little one, jane, quiet but loud at times with the rest.
Miss the only newphew, Jeremy, smart little kiddo which has really chubby cheeks.
I guess i miss everyone =)
valentine's day! wanna date me? lolx =)
Dun pang-seh me on vday hor!
❤ with love 11:12 PM.