<body>


Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Diaries.

I used to keep one durin my sec school time and those days where my eng teacher, ms chong forced us to write journal every week. I was flippin thru my old diaries a few days ago. Alot of my memories and feelings was penned down in dat book of mine. I found alot of interestin stuff that i dun even tink that i will write that. It's so not me. lolx. If i goin to write more about the things i wrote in that diary, it's goin to be so emo-ed. Hahahax. I dun wan. =P


Anyway, i found a cute gif. Hehex
look at this. omg! so damm sweet!




miss quacky is obessed with wu zun! =)
*Happy 19th birthday to Shimin*


Short post. My mum naggin' at me =X

❤ with love 12:21 AM.

Profile

Renqi
the stage of 20-ties
12 Nov
Tagboard



Loves
▪ Family
▪ Friends
▪ Everyone!
Music
全世界都停電 Tank
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem