<body>


Thursday, April 12, 2007

Internship.
First day, jux seriously hopin to get time pass asap
work given - things that i dunno how to do. felt lousy
Second day- did the same thing
cleared my doubts
did the correct thing
Third day- din went for work

I'm sick. My immune system is getting weak. The three basic type: fever, flu, cough. I considered myself lucky coz i got two out of three. Becuase of my fever, i got aches over my body. I'm seriously nt feelin well yest at work. Went to see doc. Fever 39.6. Brain dead. I have no energy to bring myself to doc. My mum dragged and support me there. This is so weak i become. Got two days mc off. Goin to back work tomolo.

I hate myself. I can't control my emotions. I just feel like letting out. It feels so uncomfortable supressin inside me. Sorry for causing some trouble. Now, i'm so glad it gets better. Sorry, ms choy, i got you cried as well. lol.

3do camp is over as well. I was in and out of camp. Blah. It was tiring.
GMs jobs are much better than GLs. :P

Boo. I need more rest. Take care ppl. Many of us are fallin sick.

❤ with love 11:50 PM.

Profile

Renqi
the stage of 20-ties
12 Nov
Tagboard



Loves
▪ Family
▪ Friends
▪ Everyone!
Music
全世界都停電 Tank
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem