<body>


Friday, May 11, 2007

In da office, tryin to blog..
My laptop is down. I tink my C: drive is goin to crash anytime. I pray hard.

I got FOOD temptations all around me.
Can't resist temptations! Argh! FAT!
i jus realised when you invert FAT back, you get TAF which is trim and fitness. So in conclusion, FAT = FAT. Hahahax

Life is stil ard the same. Dinner and chill-out sessions with 09-niners and my sistaz.
Watch spiderman3. Well, not a bad movie though, a touching one this time. =)
Went out with my sistaz a few days ago to celebrate huiyi's pre-bday. Have alot of fun. Basically, cam-whoring. Lolx..We shall have more meet-ups together. =') Loves

I saw the entry that zoie post. It brought back so many 09's memories. In life, you walk through every single day, when you turn back, you will see what you have really done.

i try to post the pic asap. =))
2 hrs more to knock off... Yeah!!!
Time is passin veri slowly today =(

❤ with love 11:26 AM.

Profile

Renqi
the stage of 20-ties
12 Nov
Tagboard



Loves
▪ Family
▪ Friends
▪ Everyone!
Music
全世界都停電 Tank
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem