Tagged!
This is what you are supposed to do. Cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game.
Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.
#1 I'm a person who can tolerate things quite well, maybe that's because i've got a 'ren' in my name? lol
#2 I like to chase for buses. It's an excitement!
#3 I like to drag my time, drag till the whole universe collapse.
#4 I like to eat rice. I think rice is delicious.
#5 I like to pluck my white hair, though i know that pluck 1 white hair, grow 3 white hair methology, and yea, i gettin bald.
#6 To me, handphone works for me as an mp3 player more than a phone. My handphone does not need to be with me 24/7.
concluding my 6 weird things about myself,I tag:
June
Delise
Jieshi
Xinxian
Zoie
JiaJun
❤ with love 10:47 AM.