
因为没有希望,所以不会失望.
Dooddles. I'm back. I'm back.
Recently,I'm so into this drama that i slack half of my time watchin in youtube at office. Haha. Boredoom can kill you know. I learn how to slack and do my work at the same time. =)
Good news for me. Internship is goin to end soon, like in 1 months time. Slow and Fast. I'm awaiting 3rd of Aug. And I will have my 2 months holiday. Yeahh! My cousin bringin' me to australia. Yipee! =) Lookin forward to this holiday.
Yesterday, went dinner at essential brew holland v, kinda nice place to chill. I literally left my phone in the office till i went to bus-stop and i found my phone is missin'. i quickly ran back to office to search for it. Luckily, my colleague put aside for me and return me. Phew! Can't imagine losin' my phone. I'm so-so careless.
My blog is playin a veri nice song, rite =P
Forever, by Junjin and Linda...
I haven understand what the meaning of the song. I shall check it out soon.
❤ with love 9:11 AM.