Bad bad girl. Arghh! I'm so bad today. Tee-hee
I studied for less than 4 hours today. Been slacking and surfing net. Guilty-ness.
Common test is like next week only. i goin to die soon for SS. The lecturer went through the diagrams and stuff and i don't really understand what he say =X.
Pray hard my brains works like (hmm..one pro IT freak) in exams. Jux finished scm assignment a few weeks ago and then now common test. Arghh. School's killlin'.
Grumbles and Grumbles.
I guess this is what a blog is for. Hahahas =) And soon after common test, is h-o-l-i-d-a-y-s. Yipee. Christmas is coming soon. Another year will soon be over then. Time for celebration. Time to have reasons to do some shopping. Yeah. Then mummy wil not scold me for buying so many clothes. I can say reasons like Christmas is comin, need some clothes to wear out. Then new year is comin...blah blah blah =) Smart little girl I am.
Btw. I got squeezed like pan-cake in the mrt today! i swear i won't take mrt during peak hours anymore. esp after working people ended work. I literally pasting my face on the door. Inconsiderate humans do not want to move into the train. And also trying to squeeze into the train when its like FULL. My butt was hitting this lady who is beside me. luckily is a she. She keep moving here and there la. Haiyo. What-a-day. Oh yeah. And also a cold cold day
❤ with love 12:00 AM.