<body>


Wednesday, December 19, 2007



I'm totally in <3 with this drama. I'll go woo la la over it. Hahahhahahahha. Long awaited drama since the first sequel. The sad thing is that it only aires one week one espisode... I can't wait to watch it!!!!!!! okies..being quite crazy down here.

Was at town today. Caught the Alvin and the chipmunk with June. The chipmunk is so cutee. Hahaha. Did some shopping and meet the 09ers for dinner at Kobayashi. :*)

Having my holidays now. 2 weeks is not enough for me to find work. I need moneyyy. I want to go on holiday out of sg. And i need to save up for grad trip. $$$$ need to at least save up to a few hundred bucks.

It 1.30 am. My dark rings are getting worse. Sleep tight and nights.

❤ with love 1:22 AM.

Profile

Renqi
the stage of 20-ties
12 Nov
Tagboard



Loves
▪ Family
▪ Friends
▪ Everyone!
Music
全世界都停電 Tank
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem