Yea. 10 more mins before i go for my lunchiee. So decide to do a little update. This week been pretty free and easy. Workload not so heavy. Whew. But then mus always act busy. =/
I've got 7 more days before the contract end. Like finally. I guess admin work is not that easy. This job is not only admin, you do alot of ad-hoc duties like telephone operator, finance...luckily i'm not a permanent staff if not i sure gone bonkers. Hahaz. But after this contract, i must start to look for a permanent job le, siann. I wann to studyyyy.
Working life is so dull and boring. You wake up at the same time, squeeze in mrt, sit down at your workstation. Switch on the computer and start to check for mail, in the meantime, pick up calls and do your work. See so boringgg. So its repeated again n again. =( Somemore, they pay me so low, if pay higher i dun mind extending for like one more month. Like $10 per hour? Hahas.
Shees. Lunch break. My stomach is growling. Burger-King today. Yeahh. =)
❤ with love 12:51 PM.