<body>


Wednesday, July 16, 2008



Celebrations. I think have jiajun, daniel, alvin and alex birthday photos in this collage.I think most of the photos have only half the face or quarter of the face. Haha. I'm too lazy to do a nice one. I just use picasa and zap zap collage. It's so much easier.




IPHONEEEEEEEEE.


I can't wait to get this phone on my hand. Then i can throw my k800 aside. Though its been with me for two years. So fast. Well, its still working perfectly with just some bumps over at the side here and there. Haha. Iphone launch in sg quick quick and cheap cheap okie. Haha :)



.............................................................................



Yesterday, i had an INTERESTING convo with my kindergarden friend's mum when we were in the lift.

Me: Hi Auntie
Friend's mum: Oh Hi, started working already?
Me: Yup
Friend's mum: Ooh. Nicholas (Kindergarden friend) going to army soon in Sep.
Me: Ooh. I see
Friend's mum: Hmm, You seem to have become (action: moving hands in circles)
Me: Ehh Ermm....勉强的笑 (Shucks! Faints! Siannnn half half half.)

Reached her floor--
Friend's mum: Bye. Catch up with you soon.
Me: k. Bye

After that, i rattled to my whole family and they laughed. =/
Si le. No hope le.
Nuff'' said.
Bye.

❤ with love 10:44 PM.

Profile

Renqi
the stage of 20-ties
12 Nov
Tagboard



Loves
▪ Family
▪ Friends
▪ Everyone!
Music
全世界都停電 Tank
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem