This is dunno no what post le. But i know it is not alot but well at least they are good quality. Hees. :) Anyway, time to know what i'm doing now since the last post.
Been pretty busy with my exammss. Argghh. never felt so stressed before. Serious! All my beauty sleep gonee~Another one more to go - Marketing paper. Quite worried for this paper as my test did not do very well. I just got one more mark above the passing mark. So depressed can~ haiss. During poly, i would just have accepted the mark. But this time round, was quite affected by it. :( what to do. Jiayou for the exam. So afraid i will just flunk this semester.
Here are my groupmates. They are fun to be with! I think we get along quite well with each other. Hahahas.

I look so tired in this photo. All my energy draineedd awayy~
Alright. Till then. I got another 1HOURand10MINUTES to KNOCK OFF!
❤ with love 4:14 PM.